Wednesday 18 April 2018

Plant life

Another passion of mine aswell as knitting is my garden. 

I have lived in my home for over 14 year's  so over the year's I have established and continuing to add to my garden. 

I love bulbs as every year it is a surprise to me what will come up.  Equally I love to add hardy plants that will slowly grow and give a base to work around in the garden.

For people that know me you will agree I have a terrible memory for names, be it a person or a plant, I just know I love to watch my plants grow.

So here I have taken some images of what is currently flourishing in the borders and containers around my garden.








Another hugh pleasure I have is seeing plants emerging from the soil.  I decided to plant some small bulbs and keep on the windowsill in the kitchen, so I can see them up close .


I also have great joy from taking cuttings from a plant and producing many many more.








I hope you have enjoyed my garden here in the Cotswolds in spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...