Tuesday 3 October 2017

Trip to Skipton woods.

Along with knitting my other passion is photography, all of which is taken using my Samsung S7 Edge phone.

During my trip to Yarndale this September I took a walk in the woods that surround the edge of the town.

It was a beautiful warm day just perfect for walking and being able to sit and enjoy the beauty of nature. 

Walking in the woods can be such a rewarding thing to do, being able to look up and see the sun shining through the trees, with the light dancing and creating amazing dabbled shade.

It was a perfect day for total crisp and clear reflections on the ponds which looked like an artists painting, you could not see where one image ended and the next began.

The sound of water which was provided by the mini waterfall was quite astonishing in terms of the volume as it echoed around the woods.  But you could just move a short distance and sit and listen to the quiet eb and flow of the stream which alongside the rustling of the leaves in the trees which I find such an incredibly relaxing sound.

 I hope you enjoy my images.














No comments:

Post a Comment

My Garden

I love my garden, it is years in the making with plants and ornaments from so many places. I thought it would be lovely to record it so I ca...