Saturday 14 October 2017

The beauty of flowers.


I adhore my garden it brings me so much pleasure.  It is not a hugh plot of land and is surrounded from every window looking out at other people's houses, but this does not stop me loving my space.

Today even though we have now reached October I found myself gardening in my t-shirt!

So whilst I was doing some tidying I took some cuttings of a few gorgeous, colourful plants. In our house we just love to propogate and adhore self seeded plants that come back year on year and are always a surprise what will appear.  We also love to provide areas for nature collecting and storring driftwood for so many insects and bugs. 

We cut down a tree a while ago that was just growing in the wrong place and today I discovered this beautiful mushroom growing on it.

Do you have a lovely "green space", what do you enjoy about your garden?  I would love to hear your thoughts.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...