Sunday 6 September 2015

September is here.

This is the first weekend in September,  what a difference in 24 hours of temperature!

Yesterday was the usual domestic jobs of housework in the morning,  but I do like to get out for a walk when I can even though it was cold and overcast all day.

So off I went with the four legged pals Indie and Willow.

On the walk I stopped off to photograph Indie in the lovely wildflowers that had been planted.




I do love the shades of purple in the flowers. 

I also did a spot of tidying in the garden and trimmed my Lavender plant back and found a perfect use for my lovely cup I bought from Wells. 


Today (being Sunday) we woke to glourious blue sky's with no clouds to be seen.

So I requested a dog walk to my favourite place in Cheltenham. 

I always find something to photograph,  today was more close ups of the countryside and the browns and creams and of course blackberries. 






We always take Mother in Laws dog called Poppy too. She is a very sweet dog that literally runs round and round your legs.


After the dog walk it was time to cycle off to my monthly meeting on my trusty bike with my aptly named yarn bag, to a Knit and Knatter meet.



It is held in a pub which on a Sunday gets very busy but is a nice venue.




For the remaining hours I am going to do a spot more knitting maybe in the garden. 

Have you had a lovely weekend? What have you been up too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...