Monday 25 August 2014

Harbour day out in Bristol and the meeting of Wallace and Gromit.

Myself, my son and my mum decided to take a visit out to Bristol Harbour, here is a photo diary of our lovely trip all images taken by my 13 year old talented photographic son.












After a slow meander along the harbour we then went into the M Shed which is a great museum that encompasses the history of Bristol along with great views, graffic images and an exhibition on Wallace and Gromit.








Finally my gorgeous boy took images of myself and my mum without our knowledge, it is funny seeing them in the fact we both walked the same.





Hope you enjoyed our day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...